Options

Trading Players

colesyycolesyy Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
I’m sure this has been suggested many times before since it seems obvious. I wish you could trade players with other teams. 

Comments

• Options
    KrackerJacksKrackerJacks Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    110%
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Would be a great feature, even if only within a club. I know in our club chats someone will always be like "I got another prime first baseman, I wish I got an outfielder" and somebody else will be like "I need a first baseman, I have a ton of outfielders". Would be nice to be able to help each other out.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    modomodo Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I doubt this will ever happen, while I agree it would be awesome.
  • Options
    Ei8htofSpadesEi8htofSpades Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I would like the ability to trade multiple players at once. Instead of having to trade them individually. 
  • Options
    seven1treyseven1trey Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I'd love to be able to trade, but I doubt it will happen as it would cut way down on the incentive to buy boxes. About the only way I see glu doing this is having some sort of trade token you'd have to buy or get from a box to use to facilitate the trade. Like say I have Freeman and you have Machado and we want to trade, we would both have to pay a trade token or something as like a "tax" so Glu could still make a little something on the transaction. I am sure there would be some sort of trade approval function in place too so everyone wouldnt go get a burner account and use it like a farm team.
  • Options
    spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    Trade tokens and players must be within like 20 to 25 max overalls of each other .
  • Options
    ghostofmiggypastghostofmiggypast Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Too much possibility of cheating with trades.

Let's say one guy in your club has almost all of the bonus players for an event and another guy has the remaining bonus players. They would just trade the bonus players to the guy in the club who had the most resources for the event. If one guy in the club had a couple thousand gold bars, that person would be the one who ended up with all of the club's pooled bonus guys for that event. Then the rest of the club would sit back and watch as that guy scored 100 million points and put the club in the top 10.
  • Options
    colesyycolesyy Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Sure, but I don’t think you don’t do something that everyone wants because of a few “cheaters”. Cheaters are going to cheat. There will always be cheaters no matter what. Glu can do their best to try and stop it. I think if they implemented some of the ideas above where there was a small cost to making a trade, such as cash, or gold, then its win win.
  • Options
    spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    Traded players may not receive bonuses for 48 hours after being traded . Boom done
  • Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Maybe make them a club draft that cannot leave the club ever and, only used by 1 player at a time. Otherwise they would sell much less draft picks and player boxes. I mean, why buy 10 boxes to get the guy you want when you can just trade for him with a buddy for free? 
    Another problem is wben guys quit the app, they can give away thousands of dollars they spent to get these players. Once again resulting in loss profits for TSB.
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Trading players within clubs would be a great upgrade to the game. There are numerous situations where one team has multiple players that another needs and vice versa. I currently have 5 second basement either 5* prime or 5* specialty with talent boost. There aren't enough roster spots to use them all. But I could use an OF, 1B, C, and pitching. I am sure someone in my club would have a good trade offer... I get the profit argument but the user satisfaction and willingness to keep playing and spending must factor in as well. SO many guys get fed up with the low odds and spending so much money to get evo, cash, xp, etc and they stop playing. We lost a few guys in our club this way. If we could up the user experience a bit and lessen the money grab appearance I think the net benefit would actually increase profits for Glu rather than lessen them.
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    costellospcostellosp Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    They should create an auction/store where you can bid/sell players
  • Options
    demnickasdemnickas Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I feel like these trades would turn to people selling players to people which is my thoughts on why they wouldn’t allow this