Lawsuit Against Glu

alamoanabowlsalamoanabowls Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Dear Glu - I’ve emailed Glu legal and received no response.  I’m trying to avoid filing a lawsuit for wrongly jailing me and many, many others.  I can and will, for which I will seek treble and punitive damages.  Or you can have someone contact me so that I can actually speak with a human.  Please do so by 10/12/18.  User - Alamoanabowls 

Comments

• midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    holler if they actually contact you. 
  • alamoanabowlsalamoanabowls Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    They did not.  But today they unjailed me without any explanation or heads up.
  • midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    They unjailed my team too. w00t!
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    congrats guys!
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Is the lawsuit still happening? ;)
    – The Great Houmy
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @dkarski87 they would have needed to have a lawsuit first for the right to have a lawsuit later unless they read the TOS when they first installed the game and wrote a letter to GLU declining arbitration in case of a dispute outside of small claims court :confused:  :trollface: 

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

lol @houmy no need to get all techinical pal. That was suppose to be a joke. lol
    – The Great Houmy
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    lol @houmy no need to get all techinical pal. That was suppose to be a joke. lol
    Likewise buddy hence the :trollface:  :lol: 

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• alamoanabowlsalamoanabowls Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Today Glu actually apologized to me and told me that a glitch led to wrongful jailing of my account.  First time I heard anything other than allegations that I was a cheater.  Also gave me $3K gold to as a gesture.  I told Glu that I saw lots of similar stories on this Community Board and urged them to look into it further.  
  • halo4life77halo4life77 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I am in the same situation i got jailedfor no reaso , what can i do. 
  • FredbirdsFredbirds Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Me too!
  • BradHedgerBradHedger Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    What is jailed? 
  • adm782adm782 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    My account has been temporarily suspended for violation of policy. I have followed every rule and purchased all my items rightfully and legally. This suspension is unjustified and unfair. I have received no answers or explanations for the reason either 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Im waiting to get jailed for bitching about bugs. see my other post..  24 Reports on the same issue this weekend.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• blckoutblckout Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Any advice from those of you who have been unjailed? they wont have a discussion with me about it and to my knowledge i've never done anything that could possibly be considered shady.
  • cubfanmarkcubfanmark Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    My account has been temporarily suspended also, and I never cheated.  No one from customer service has responded to my inquiry of why.  I am going to now dedicate my time organizing other players that have been wrongly suspended, and take some sort of action, even if is just a mass exodus from playing or supporting any and all GLU games.
  • OakGroveRcktsOakGroveRckts Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I was jailed two days ago and never cheated.  I was given a generic bull#hit response that I had exploited the game.  I don't know what they are talking about.  But if a lawsuit is being filed, I will join in.