VIP recruitment

thefayaathefayaa 5 PostsRegistered Users, Member
I would love to be a VIP ... many people told me that I had to put $ 800 +, be on the forum, have the stadium, participate a lot etc etc .. I absolutely did everything! + than 1k $, im on the forum, daily top 2 team each event ... but nothing! Glue cannot  tell me I miss ... I'd like to know if anyone knows exactly what we need to be VIP. Thanks guys

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin 585 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I believe I was around $1,100 spent when I was finally given VIP access.  It sounds like you're very close, but I believe money spent is the only factor.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • eddieliveseddielives 3 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Love this game...but $1k?  WOW 
  • thefayaathefayaa 5 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Thanks @LonzoBallin ! I just put 139$ .. hope i will be VIP !!
  • Sean0252Sean0252 2 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Best and fastest way to obtain vip?
  • bayly2bayly2 5 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Not sure really how you become a vip I have spend a ton of money over three season of this and can’t get vip status 
  • TheKidCTheKidC 3 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I’ve tried for years. I don’t spend enough money. I spend way more time playing than I should. I constantly spread the word but I don’t think any of that matters.  They don’t really know that I recruit for them other than me saying it so I understand. I don’t anticipate ever getting it but whatever. 
  • SGTJMONEYSGTJMONEY 29 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    If I sent a message to customer care, and got 2 responses, one saying they got the message and will get back to me, and another right after saying I’ve been upgraded to a valued customer. does this mean I’ll be VIP soon?
  • Cardinalsfan1315Cardinalsfan1315 1 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    What's up glu how about that vip status!
  • reynoldsloganreynoldslogan 11 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    SGTJMONEY said:
    If I sent a message to customer care, and got 2 responses, one saying they got the message and will get back to me, and another right after saying I’ve been upgraded to a valued customer. does this mean I’ll be VIP soon?
    I also received that message and got no response 
  • SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack 68 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I got that message for about 8 months in 2018. Got quicker responses from customer service but not VIP. Think it puts you on the watch list. What you need to do to move from there to VIP, your guess is as good as mine.