WOH Cycling Tips?

2Next

Comments

• thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    Customer support just stated that pennants apply in all modes.  There must be some algorithms behind the scenes for those...
  • BradHedgerBradHedger Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    @thickage, can you post a screen shot of the customer support reply?
    @BradHedger - Sorry, I can’t take screenshots on this phone. Also have asked customer support another question so I cannot copy the text, either, as it’s no longer visible. 
  • chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    do the clutch performance and late game heroics upgrades help as well?
    @chainblueltng I think it’s anyone’s guess and we’re getting conflicting info from various levels of customer support. I would assume that those items factor in as the pennants do - probably not a visible upgrade but maybe added to the overall algorithm. If you find out definitively, please let us know. 
    I'm trying to figure it out because I'd love to cycle. diamond is rough but I'm determined to get it somehow 
    It all adds to your team strength and the math behind the odds, at least it should, love to actually see the add ones! 
    I’d say upgrade all batting for sure to help with WOH!
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    @chainblueltng show us your lineup, maybe we can help
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    If it hasn't been mentioned, in the same vein as pennants positively adding to the math behind the odds of landing winning pitch sequences, so do the upgrades in the Store.....Hitting Coach - more hits, Trainer - more xbh, In The Zone - hot streaks and for me the one that theoretically makes sense, Clutch Performance - more late game heroics.  I maxed out all of those before the rest and while I can't pinpoint contribution value of the different data that are processed by the game engine algorithms, I only know that I started doing better as I improved these upgrades and the pennant values of key players.............can't hurt anyway.
    I jumped a bit early but I have merrifield at 7 401 but I'll have him at 8 shortly to be at 410. he has the lefty boost which is at 10. then I have betts and Turner who have the the same risp. skill at 7. they're at  364. that's what i have right now to work with. i use the 80 gold boosts as well. I've gotten to ohtani both mon and wed. scored maybe 3 on him then I get blown away. I did just boost merrifield skill form 6 to 10 so maybe I'll put up 4 runs. haha. with all the boosts though hed be over 500 I believe so I don't get why it's so hard against 402 ohtani 
  • iwearsocksiwearsocks Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    should i be able to cycle with this team or are my standards too high
    guess it depends on how high you have the skills. I'm not going to cycle until earliest January.. I've conceded the thought. not gonna chase if I don't have a good chance. hopefully theres 2x gold for videos from Christmas to new years so I can roid up my team
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    @iwearsocks if you had a strong left handed bat to compliment Altuve you could get it done.  You would probably need to use both of them more than once at end of level 4 & 5, but that is only a couple hindered gold.  You might try to rent that leftie vis game changer.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Man that's nice....seeing a team on a non cracked phone screen.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.