Subscription players

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
I got the cvc subscription last week. I immediately cancelled it as I just wanted to test it. 

If I renew it, does Trout get leveled up?

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I traded mine in already so I can't check and see what level he's on but I don't think he leveled up the 2nd time I got him. He's also listed as a one time reward so he wouldn't level up the 2nd time if you subscribe again.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• thickagethickage Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    @Bigpredfan No, he won’t level up. I’ve toggled on/off the CVC subscription multiple times. It’s a one time gift as Houmy stated. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Appreciate it. Not gonna level him up anyways but was curious 
  • SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    I thought they were changing the subcriptions? Like trout's cool but if they cycled which player it was they may get more love.  
  • scndrkscndrk Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I would definitely try again if another player was available . Discounted boosts are worth it 
  • joeyg29joeyg29 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Any of you guys try VIP subscriptions??
    joeyg29 said:
    Any of you guys try VIP subscriptions??
    I did the one to get Davis only. If you are going to spend for the mountain of gold at normal price, you might as well do the subscription and then cancel it 
  • joeyg29joeyg29 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I was looking at the 99.99 a week with 2000 gold and 2000 legend daily, but I would not spend anything else with that subscription lol
  • BradHedgerBradHedger Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    thickage said:
    @Bigpredfan No, he won’t level up. I’ve toggled on/off the CVC subscription multiple times. It’s a one time gift as Houmy stated. 
    How do you toggle on and off? 
  • BradHedgerBradHedger Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Houmy said:
    I traded mine in already so I can't check and see what level he's on but I don't think he leveled up the 2nd time I got him. He's also listed as a one time reward so he wouldn't level up the 2nd time if you subscribe again.
    How do you toggle or cancel subscriptions? Thank you 
    edited December 2018
    @BradHedger If you are Apple as I am, a quick google search will show you how. When you bought the subscription you should have received an email which had a link to cancel it too. I normally have to google search it to remember. Lol