VIP recruitment

thefayaathefayaa Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
I would love to be a VIP ... many people told me that I had to put $ 800 +, be on the forum, have the stadium, participate a lot etc etc .. I absolutely did everything! + than 1k $, im on the forum, daily top 2 team each event ... but nothing! Glue cannot  tell me I miss ... I'd like to know if anyone knows exactly what we need to be VIP. Thanks guys

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    I believe I was around $1,100 spent when I was finally given VIP access.  It sounds like you're very close, but I believe money spent is the only factor.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • eddieliveseddielives Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Love this game...but $1k?  WOW 
  • thefayaathefayaa Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Thanks @LonzoBallin ! I just put 139$ .. hope i will be VIP !!
  • Sean0252Sean0252 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Best and fastest way to obtain vip?
  • bayly2bayly2 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Not sure really how you become a vip I have spend a ton of money over three season of this and can’t get vip status 
  • TheKidCTheKidC Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I’ve tried for years. I don’t spend enough money. I spend way more time playing than I should. I constantly spread the word but I don’t think any of that matters.  They don’t really know that I recruit for them other than me saying it so I understand. I don’t anticipate ever getting it but whatever. 
  • SGTJMONEYSGTJMONEY Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    If I sent a message to customer care, and got 2 responses, one saying they got the message and will get back to me, and another right after saying I’ve been upgraded to a valued customer. does this mean I’ll be VIP soon?
  • Cardinalsfan1315Cardinalsfan1315 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    What's up glu how about that vip status!
  • reynoldsloganreynoldslogan Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    SGTJMONEY said:
    If I sent a message to customer care, and got 2 responses, one saying they got the message and will get back to me, and another right after saying I’ve been upgraded to a valued customer. does this mean I’ll be VIP soon?
    I also received that message and got no response 
  • SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    I got that message for about 8 months in 2018. Got quicker responses from customer service but not VIP. Think it puts you on the watch list. What you need to do to move from there to VIP, your guess is as good as mine. 
  • Tribal24tigerTribal24tiger Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Got vip about a 3 weeks after I got priority status if that helps...had around 11k in all star tickets..hope that helps
  • KReel12KReel12 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Does it really take Spending money to be vip
  • Ace545454Ace545454 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
     Would you consider me for a VIP I spent a lot of money and time on this game I enjoy playing. Can you please take me into consideration I think I have put the requirements needed to be vip please consider me Thank  you and keep playing 
  • Thunderbear81Thunderbear81 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Do you only achieve VIP on the current version of the game. I know between TSB18/19 i've spent over $1,000.

• DaddyGonTapUOut2DaddyGonTapUOut2 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    thefayaa said:
    I would love to be a VIP ... many people told me that I had to put $ 800 +, be on the forum, have the stadium, participate a lot etc etc .. I absolutely did everything! + than 1k $, im on the forum, daily top 2 team each event ... but nothing! Glue cannot  tell me I miss ... I'd like to know if anyone knows exactly what we need to be VIP. Thanks guys
    So did you ever get VIP?
  • KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Yeah I’m curious did you get it? I’m at about 100 this year 850ish last year very active no vip.
  • cincyfan1977cincyfan1977 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Just got VIP this past weekend and I am happy the benefits are great 
  • HomicidalAppleHomicidalApple Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Yeah I’m curious did you get it? I’m at about 100 this year 850ish last year very active no vip.
    It’s all got to be in one season that you spend and achieve VIP if I’m not mistaken. So this year again you’d need to cap over the $818 or whatever the number is. I see plenty that say they spent over $1k and still no dice on it
  • KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    It’s all got to be in one season that you spend and achieve VIP if I’m not mistaken. So this year again you’d need to cap over the $818 or whatever the number is. I see plenty that say they spent over $1k and still no dice on it
    Yeah I should have got it last year but I’ll get it this year. I’ve really cut down going out and drinking every night. Sure added up lol