Options

First thoughts, game is laggy

Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
Anyone notice that the game is a big sluggish when clicking through on autoplay for bonus games? I notice it's slower compared to 2018. I knows a couple seconds may seem insignificant  but when you want to power through a bunch of bonus games with autoplay that adds up. Curious what others have noticed. 

Comments

• Options
    AccelmanAccelman Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    My biggest areas of lag are when manually playing games. Trying to see pitches and then bat. Sometimes it's way laggy for me. Anyone else?
  • Options
    PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    On my personal phone, game is mostly smooth and enjoyable. On my second team on an older device, games crashes like every 3 minutes.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    It's laggy for me as well but I suppose that is to be expected with so many new users in one day. I am sure the servers will eventually compensate.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    FWIW, it was laggy in the beta as well.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    My first thoughts are:

What am I supposed to be doing?

You cannot beat any of the events to get adequate resources for the players you will trade in next week. 

I just spent like an hour playing slugfest and woh and can’t beat level 2 on either. I think I’ve gained like a few thousand cash and maybe 100 XP.

Is there any point to playing this? I don’t understand what I’m supposed to be doing if the main events do not help my team at all.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    My first thoughts are:

What am I supposed to be doing?

You cannot beat any of the events to get adequate resources for the players you will trade in next week. 

I just spent like an hour playing slugfest and woh and can’t beat level 2 on either. I think I’ve gained like a few thousand cash and maybe 100 XP.

Is there any point to playing this? I don’t understand what I’m supposed to be doing if the main events do not help my team at all.
    For my part I am not going to concern myself with WOH at all right now and will instead watch videos in as much free time as I have to buy slugger draft picks so hopefully in about 2 weeks I can cycle it. 

Can't do much with the 1 & 1.5* I have now and want to build a strong slugger roster to get as much resources as I can when I have time to play. I was lucky to start with great sluggers in 18 but not as much in 19.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Hey Jedd, 

Here's my tips for today:

1)  Slow play the Prime event in between everything else.  If you can get yourself a nice double digit streak going you could get some good resources here.

2)  WOH is your resource farm.  Don't waste time and gold trying to beat it.  Just re-cycle levels 1 or 2 as much as possible.  

3)  Prioritize your created legend over your keepers as your created legend will be useful in WOH and Slugfest.  

4)  I personally would not ignore Slugfest as many do.  I beat Level 4 today with minimal effort.  I got myself one 4 star from picks, my created legend and numerous 2.5 star picks.  Did have to put some XP into these, but levels 3 and below were pretty easy with what I had.  Had to manually play the last 5 in Slugfest on Level 4 and try to time my video continues so they were available on higher rounds.  I haven't yet decided if it's worth trying to beat Lecel 5 to get Baez.  It's a lot tougher so far,  obviously.

5)  Efficiency is still the name of the game, we just have to discover the best ways to do that all over again.  Good luck!
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I made it to 5.8 on slugfest but can’t get passed it. Don’t think I’m ready just yet. Having fun though.
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    The lag after pressing autoplay in prime or bonus games was there from day 1 of the beta launch. I have a new android device that 18 flies thru but 19 has lag everywhere there’s a tap command by the user. My new iOS device has a little bit of lag but is minor..both devices have 128gb memory and 2gb ram. Afraid to uninstall/reinstall as the vortex of hell will arise once I find out I can’t reinstall and need Cs help lol
    It's all done with mirrors