Pro's and Con's of Donations

HaverchuckHaverchuck Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
New to game - There seems to be a tone of Donations being bad for a club.  I read in the community that people who join a club and donate are "moochers'  I am not sure why that is - I will learn more as I play but would be grateful for any insight. Thanks! 
Name: Haverchuck
Club: Wheaton Meet Co

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    You shouldn't donate all at one time as you want to make sure to get the rewards for each level so use the slider under the donation and select just enough for the required amount shown.

Your club should also set up a certain time frame for donations so that everyone can log in during that time and collect the rewards before the next level up.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Do clubs also limit donations because they don't want to level up too fast? It seems like the higher the club level, the tougher the competition in most events (except for CVC, which throws every club together), but I haven't been able to confirm that.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @buddydave most clubs limit donations to make sure the club goes up one level at a time so that you can get the rewards for each level. Also note that you must log into the app before the next level up to get the rewards for the current level up as they do not accumulate for a one time collection just like CVC rewards.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    But do you know if the competition between clubs is greater once your club goes up to silver/gold/etc.?