Options

Videos don't always credit accordingly.

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
A few times last night, after using the video replay, I wasn't able to continue. Instead, the 'video' button became grayed out after I had watched a video. I also noticed that randomly, I also don't get gold for watching videos either. I didn't pay attention to which video, but there's at least one that's simply not registering.
If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• Options
    ClericTavenClericTaven Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    edited March 2019
    another issues, Videoes “Fail to Load”, then they will kick in during CvC with NO pitching pauses in the ‘background’.

I reported last year how sometimes after an Ad finishes, the game’s play by player Announcer becomes silent while crowd noise can still be heard. This continues to happen occasionally in TSB19. (A workaround is go to settings and toggle Sound off & on).
    ~ Andrew
    =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
    TSB19 - SF bay Area
  • Options
    Dave480Dave480 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I’ve definitely noticed the “not getting gold for watching videos” bug...just a few minutes ago, I got 4 credits for about 30 minutes worth of work.
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    another issues, Videoes “Fail to Load”, then they will kick in during CvC with NO pitching pauses in the ‘background’.

I reported last year how sometimes after an Ad finishes, the game’s play by player Announcer becomes silent while crowd noise can still be heard. This continues to happen occasionally in TSB19. (A workaround is go to settings and toggle Sound off & on).
    For cvc I now restart app before I play and use the vid for multi x25. If it works then do the boost one.  That way you don’t loose that vid.  
      I find force close app completely and restart it seem to work every time for me , but still after 12 months they should have a fix for this!!
  • Options
    Dave480 said:
    I’ve definitely noticed the “not getting gold for watching videos” bug...just a few minutes ago, I got 4 credits for about 30 minutes worth of work.
    @Dave480 did you check your gold count before you started and after?   That does happen that you get rewards for just last vid watched but the rest automatically went into account.   May not be your case but it has happened few times to me as well. 
  • Options
    newfy said:

For cvc I now restart app before I play and use the vid for multi x25. If it works then do the boost one.  That way you don’t loose that vid.  
      I find force close app completely and restart it seem to work every time for me , but still after 12 months they should have a fix for this!!
    Also @ClericTaven if you wait for a min when it turns grey it will pop up before you start that match