Prime XP

huminbirdhuminbird Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Am I missing it? There's no prime xp available in 2019 yet? Do I need to level up to Gold or something? I've got keepers with prime skill set but I can't get any prime?
..Hum

Answers

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    At the moment, Pxp is unavailable. Once released, they will be available to all tiers.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    At the moment, Pxp is unavailable. Once released, they will be available to all tiers.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • huminbirdhuminbird Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Thank you. 
    ..Hum
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Once slugfest goes to 6 levels they'll release prime xp there as well prime sluggers. Can't remember if that was the same time they released regular roster primes as well.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Kinda on the same note, has anyone made their own legend? If so did you notice the light blue XP shown above? Wondering if the rumor about no more legend and pxp and combining them happened..
    Kinda on the same note, has anyone made their own legend? If so did you notice the light blue XP shown above? Wondering if the rumor about no more legend and pxp and combining them happened..