Fan rewards

benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
Sorry if this has been asked already..... havent been keeping up with all the discussions in 2019. Is fan rewards now level dependent? I have one running since last night or early today called Advanced Fan Event....... is it because I am still Bronze? Anyone else have this one running?

Comments

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I am bronze 5 and do not see that event. Only the one started today. @benny100
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    benny100 said:
    Sorry if this has been asked already..... havent been keeping up with all the discussions in 2019. Is fan rewards now level dependent? I have one running since last night or early today called Advanced Fan Event....... is it because I am still Bronze? Anyone else have this one running?

I’m bronze and have the weekend one. Did you beat a playoff series yesterday?
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    @Bigpredfan - yeah - I used bonus game day to move up through bronze to lvl 6. Maybe that triggered it?
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Thats why benny... never level up on Thursday. Starts one of these FR. Happens going from silver to gold as well.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    @dkarski87 @Bigpredfan - thanks guys

Saved me days on a CS ticket - answered in 5 mins!

No worries this time - not hurting me - but good to know for future!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Damn I forgot about that and that is why I missed out on leveling my Stadium today. @benny100 it didn't get replaced for you with today's fan rewards an hour after the prime event started? If not you may have to force close the app and restart.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Damn I forgot about that and that is why I missed out on leveling my Stadium today. @benny100 it didn't get replaced for you with today's fan rewards an hour after the prime event started? If not you may have to force close the app and restart.
    I think unfortunately you just have to let the existing fan rewards run its course before the weekend one kicks in. I wish they would do away with the random fan rewards when you win a playoff series. I haven’t seen anyone get excited about them 
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    I'm stuck on that same rewards screen for another hour. Weekend one should have overwritten in IMO but whatever.