Players never dropping "NEW" tag

Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
I have dozens of players, some almost a week old that the "new" tag won't go away from. In previous games you just opened up the player to look at stats and that wiped it off. Is there something different you have to do now?

It's a minor annoyance but still makes it harder sorting through new players after opening several or more draft picks.

Comments

• ClericTavenClericTaven Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I have noticed the same thing happening. I have other issues, for me, with a bit more priority to resolve, but I’ll try to be keenly observant, if it is still occurring in my roster.  (I am beginning to see some other cosmetic annoyances being resolved, let’s hope our posts here on Bug Reports, have their Attention).
    ~ Andrew
    =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
    TSB19 - SF bay Area
  • jcrow22jcrow22 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    If the player has never been on your active roster, the “new” tag will not be removed.  Once you “activate” them and then “deactivate” it goes away.   Makes no sense, but that’s the reason.  Majority of my inactive roster says new. 
  • ClericTavenClericTaven Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    edited May 2019
    An entirely alternative method to clearing NEW, is level them.
    (Even if you plan to trade them later). No need to Activate first. [I’d say Not a Bug].
    Thank You jcrow, I tried it, once he was demoted to inactive, the NEW dropped as well.

Already had Travis as an active bench Sub. I just picked up Avisail Today for Event assignment.
    Just for Giggles, I Swapped Arenado (to Sub) for Shaw and then put Moose @ 3rd base.
    ~ Andrew
    =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
    TSB19 - SF bay Area