GLU PLEASE FIX 1B WILL CLARK!!! 2 WEEKS AND COUNTING!!

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
Yes I will be that guy that won't let this go! I have been making ticket after ticket for over 2 weeks. Trying to get CS and different reps to fix this very simple issue. Will Clark is a 550 max player in 2018, we all have SS that show this. A simple fix to adjust to his overall max is not a big issue. Some will say "its only 5pts" WELL I WANT THOSE 5pts because I spent a ton chasing him that last weekend.
I am not alone here, please fix 1B Will Clark (keeper) and adjust his stats.
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Same. I submitted a ticket on this several days ago and got the same nonsensical "well some players randomly have lower/higher ratings sometimes and they fluctuate" response the guy got about that fan rewards Acuna a couple of months ago in 18 when he magically dropped from 520 to 515 (although they did seem to fix that one and he popped back up to 520).

However, I am dealing with two other more pressing problems at the moment. Not getting All Star tickets for purchases and a missing player (Teheran). After those are resolved, I'll prod them about Will Clark again.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY there seems to issues (or there was) with pitchers not getting added to your roster. I pulled a 5s nola a few weeks ago and never got him. CS sent me a gold pick and said sorry they dont know why it happened. Ive heard this happen to a few others as well with SPs and Srs.
    – The Great Houmy
  • chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Told me that to make an even balance they put him at 545. They're using a new leveling system and thats where he fit
    Thats bull crap, not acceptable. Thats like me buying bellinger on the weekend and they change him to a few  315 after I purchase him. This needs to be fixed.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    I never got a satisfactory response either. Just said they will forward to cs team. 
  • Gîl_GaladGîl_Galad Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    You guys complaining with your mouth full.  I understand your frustration.  But many people still don’t have there keepers at all.   And on a personal note for keepers.   Tell me what’s the point of leveling keepers pass gold on the long run.  I leveled them at gold and don’t even used them because it cost to much xp and evo.  This keeper thing is garbage, I can hear people say... but Gilgalad you forget about the x factor that will increase over the season.   No matter what is the « x factor »  x1.6 , x2 x10 etc.  
    Do the math,  0 ressources multiplied by whatever  x factor you get is still 0.  Took me 50 evo to pass from silver to gold and after that is 10k + xp for level 4 and up.   Glu won’t get me next year with keepers for sure!
    125k per keeper from g1 to g10.  You  cycle enough and its not bad. if you leveled up with the proper resources then that's your own  fault.  Never level up unless you can cap your  top bats. Keepers are a long term investment. Expensive, but 1 time investment into leveling and skills and they sit on your roster.
    – The Great Houmy