Bought a Rays box... missing player

Coreylsmith87Coreylsmith87 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
i bought 2 Rays boxes. Got Morton and then I got Meadows. Morton is nowhere to be found. Meadows is and I have him plugged in my lineup. But Morton is MIA. Messaged support but message say she it could take days for a reply...! Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Coreylsmith87Coreylsmith87 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
     :( 
  • avfxtwinavfxtwin Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    This has happened to me twice now. Also sent in a ticket, waiting DAYS for a response
  • qualifiedcaptainqualifiedcaptain Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I got Castillo over the weekend and he never showed up in my lineup. Got glasnow out of rays box today and once again not in my lineup. GLU responded over the Castillo deal and they pretty much told me oh well here is another box and I got a 3 star player from it. I was pissed and I still am. 
  • whiffcitywhiffcity Registered Users, Member 16 Posts

• whiffcitywhiffcity Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
  • CLOVERDALECLOVERDALE Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    He’s banned from sitting court side n mad child said **** it I got too much money now he’s letting Canadians in on a secret #bingoliner #justsomuchmoneysomuchmoneysomuchmoney
  • wliambaswliambas Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Happens to me daily with every pack I buy, it’s getting frustrating. All they do when you open a ticket is give you a box. I’ve gotten god knows how many 5 stars, don’t show up and I open a ticket and the box they give me gets me a 3 star and of course that player shows up 😂