Advice - take it or leave it

hereforbeerhereforbeer Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
Unsolited advice, take it or leave it. 

Background: playing since 17, 36 years old, 3 kids under 5 years old. Over the past two years, I’ve only spent $15 in real money. 10 on the stadium endorsement in 18, and accidentally spent $4 on the 5tool subscription in 19. 

1. Auto play CVC. Use gold for continues (50 and 100) with high multipliers (at least 150) and video replay for the 200. Boosts are hit or miss. Use at your own risk. If you do use them, spend 50 for the x100 multiplier. Use the video boosts. They reset every half hour, so if you space out your tickets, you can use them twice. Same goes for video continues. 

2. Woh and royale(play woh and tourneys in royale): never autoplay. Use these to build resources, especially blue cash and bonus games. 

3. Only evolve 5 star or high hit/high stuff guys. You can find 3-4 star guys who have hit ratings at silver over 120. They are great for building a team. 

4. Find a club that uses Line to communicate. They should also be a club that gets to level 6 fan rewards mon/tues:thurs to get the additional 200 gold each day. 

5.  Watch videos for gold. If you have unlimited data, watch when you drive. If it’s safe. Grind videos when there is double gold. 

6. Don’t over emphasize the weekend. The rewards suck. 

7. Order you batters by hit rating and pitchers by stuff rating 

8.  Lock players who you want or you think may be bonus guys in the future. 

9. When player of the month comes out, invest. They will be good for a while. It’s 1400 gold, but better than the 1100 for players of the week who go down after a few days. 

10. Max pennants for keepers first. Max upgrades for hitting and intangibles to beat WOH, then pitching upgrades. 

Feel free to add on or contradict in the comments. Happy tapping.

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    You had me until #5. Get off the road buddy.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Thanks for the advice. I've ordered my batters by hit rating for today... we shall see how that works for me.
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    I disagree with #2 and #5. Autoplaying woh is going to be pretty much necessary to cycle it. #5 is outrageous. If you're endangering your life (and others' lives) to earn currency in a mobile game, you need to reevaluate your priorities.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Definitely agree @Houmy and @BlackFang4, on both accounts. Auto playing  is the way to go for faster cycles. If you can cycle multiple times you make the cash back plus extra.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Definitely agree @Houmy and @BlackFang4, on both accounts. Auto playing  is the way to go for faster cycles. If you can cycle multiple times you make the cash back plus extra.
    I Agree. Definitely need to autoplay WOH & Slugfest as much as you can. The cash you spend you will make back, plus some, for clearing levels.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• SEANTONNSEANTONN Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Definitely agree on #4. I’ll add that you need to make sure to participate and pull you’re weight. Do what you can when you can and don’t be a sponge. Hen we have an opening and someone jumps in, we’ll kick them if they don’t participate and/or communicate. Be a part of the group. 
  • NAVYDOC07NAVYDOC07 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I always lose WOH when I autoplay...I just stick with manual play...no problem cycling
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    I disagree with #2 and #5. Autoplaying woh is going to be pretty much necessary to cycle it. #5 is outrageous. If you're endangering your life (and others' lives) to earn currency in a mobile game, you need to reevaluate your priorities.
    Honestly, "watching" videos while you drive is less dangerous than changing the radio channel...I have a 45 minute commute. Phone goes on right leg. Every 40 seconds or so you click on the back button  The you can see the screen flash when next video is ready.
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Driving is safest when it has 100% of your attention. Obviously, you cannot help certain distractions such as an imprtant phone call or a crying baby in the back. But it is rediculous to think that earning fake currency in a mobile game is worth putting your life at extra risk, not to mention other people's lives. In the past 10 years, where I live, there have been 200,000 crashes, solely caused by non-alcoholic distracted driving. In a region of 6 million people, that is a very large number of non-alcoholic, distracted driving crashes. Although only 1% of car crashes are fatal, that is still 2,000 deaths in the past ten years in a state with 6,000,000 people. My point is, it is not worth putting yourself at extra risk of dying, bodily harm, or even just the expense of the medical bill and car bill. To think otherwise is foolish and selfish.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Jesus, that is addiction plain and simple (grinding while driving). Please stop doing it or get help.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I have a friend who may or may not have clicked videos and played Woh/slugfest while taking a leak. Is that bad? 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    1)  I have two ways of playing CvsC.  Either I'm going for individual rewards,  or I'm not.  If I'm going for them,  I'll dedicate resources, make sure I max my video boosts, etc.  If I'm not I just want to get some score on the board and move on unless it's a round the team really needs me.  But people waste a lot of cash on CvsC autoplay when it's not always needed. 

2)  Disagree on not autoplaying WOH.  The biggest overlooked resource in TSB is time.  Autoplay saves you so much time, which in turn allows much more time to build resources and/or cycle repeatedly.  The reward earned from an autoplayed round is almost always alone worth the cash used to autoplay it.  

9).  Agreed.  I prefer POTM myself over POTW.
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I have a friend who may or may not have clicked videos and played Woh/slugfest while taking a leak. Is that bad? 
    @DFBB  I hope not cause I do it regularly. lol even plan my pee break at work to play cvc and stuff!!  
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’m in the same boat. I only need 1 hand to hold the tweezers
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Honestly, "watching" videos while you drive is less dangerous than changing the radio channel...I have a 45 minute commute. Phone goes on right leg. Every 40 seconds or so you click on the back button  The you can see the screen flash when next video is ready.
    Serious talk;  I hope you do not hurt someone.  Operation of a motor vehicle is a serious responsibility and it is not hard or uncommon to end someone’s life in an accident.  Stop playing while driving!!!
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Heck I play Slugfest and have gotten thru 5.8 on WoH while driving. Maybe Los Angeles traffic is slower but...stop with the PSA’s. This is America!!!  
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    Heck I play Slugfest and have gotten thru 5.8 on WoH while driving. Maybe Los Angeles traffic is slower but...stop with the PSA’s. This is America!!!  
    You’re an a$$. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’ve played slugfest in a car before, but as a passenger. It is stupidly crazy hard as a passenger to play, I couldn’t ever imagine attempting this while driving.