Gold Purchase Acheivments

JoshGreenJoshGreen Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
Can anyone explain why I haven't received this acheivment? Ive bought multiple gold bundles thru the "Specials Tab" im pretty sure it should still count as gold purchased in achievements right?

Basically I've spent quite a bit on gold but haven't received any achievement for it what so ever. Is the game messed up or does it only count if you purchase gold straight up and not thru a bundle deal? 

Comments

• chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    I think there is another gold achievement you had to get through first
  • troutanglertroutangler Registered Users, Member 23 Posts

This happen to me in 18 i noticed when you purchase bundle specials this happens. I sent a ticket in after several replies I did get my achievement  

Man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not Defeated
  • bigc34bigc34 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Send a ticket into glu customer support and they should fix it for u
  • JoshGreenJoshGreen Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Response

Hi Josh, Thanks for writing in. I'm sorry that you haven't yet received your achievement bonus. Please be advised that if you are trying to claim the reward of Purchase Gold - 10000 Needed in the Impossible stage of Achievements, you would need to add the total gold requirement from the advanced level to the impossible level. The gold count resets after every achievement. They're not cumulative. Example: In the advanced stage, you need to purchase a total of 2,700 gold. That's 400 on the 1st star + 800 on the 2nd star + 1500 on the 3rd star. In the Expert stage, the total gold purchase required is 10,200. And the insane stage requirement is 29,000 gold. Since you need 10,000 gold for the 1st star in the impossible stage, you need to have a total of 39,000 gold purchases (29,000 required to complete insane + 10,000 to unlock 1st star of the impossible stage). I hope this clarifies things. If you have other questions, please do not hesitate to submit a new ticket. Regards, Del
  • JoshGreenJoshGreen Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Sooo I know there are different levels of achievements but all they really did was confuse me even more lol  aka spend more money it may work...
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    you just got Glu'd
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• mattycampmattycamp Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Guh. I found this looking for a list of the impossible achievement totals needed because I suddenly had an 800 gold reward for hitting the "impossible" gold buying limit. Just did the math after reading Josh's April 19 message. I've bought 41,900 gold?! Yikes.