Club levelling

WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
I am wondering about club levelling and how it affects your opponents faced. Now that my club has upgraded to silver, will it affect opponent strength in any game modes or events? If we go higher to gold will that have a greater effect? Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• SEANTONNSEANTONN Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    To my knowledge, club level only effects club event bracketing. Your opponents are based on your own team level. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Matchups are dictated by the number of wins a team has. Tier level for both the team and the club isn't a factor.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Anyone know how many gloves, balls, and helmets it takes to upgrade your club to each different level? Is there a chart somewhere for reference?
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I want to make sure I understand this correctly since I am new. Club level doesn't affect matches in any events, even CVC/Clash? It's purely based on whether you won your last round, with maybe your team's overall score for that season having a factor?

If that's the case, technically we could level up to platinum and the only effect would be the reward we receive? If so, why do I always see people recruiting on the in game chat telling people they aren't allowed to donate gloves? Are they simply misinformed? Or am i not understanding how this works? All help is appreciated.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    There clueless and stupid.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I want to make sure I understand this correctly since I am new. Club level doesn't affect matches in any events, even CVC/Clash? It's purely based on whether you won your last round, with maybe your team's overall score for that season having a factor?

If that's the case, technically we could level up to platinum and the only effect would be the reward we receive? If so, why do I always see people recruiting on the in game chat telling people they aren't allowed to donate gloves? Are they simply misinformed? Or am i not understanding how this works? All help is appreciated.
    As @dkarski87 said, they are clueless, or want to do something on the weekends. 

Some think that a bronze 1 club will make the weekday events easier to place high. In all honestly it may help day 1, but then it goes off of club history I believe. 

Some clubs like to reset every week and then level up on the weekends. This allows multiple collections of some club reward levels, and the evo that comes with that.  So they say no gloves while recruiting and then level up slowly through the gloves (since helmets and balls have been donated through the week) on the weekend