Options

Fan rewards Musgrove

NohhmygodNohhmygod Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
was considering buying 24 of those hot start boxes to get to 12k gold for hot start musgrove.  Badly in need of a pitcher lol... worth it or nah?

Comments

• Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    We all chase different players.   If you need him then it’s worth it.  Tons of us have wasted a lot on boxes and got straight zeros back!  At least he’s a guarantee after spending.  And on the way to him maybe you’ll pull somebody else.  
  • Options
    Thanks for the input... I’ve been trying to save all my gold for when prime/legends come out, but this is very tempting.  Seems like good starting pitchers are hard to come by... I have a couple 4.5 star starters and zero five star.
  • Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I feel like it’s always a grind from day to day.  310 overall today and then tomorrow there’s a 320 overall.  Regardless, it’s a grind and a chase to improve your team so as long as you’re enjoying the game and aren’t going bankrupt lol do work!
  • Options
    Ya the gold I have I didn’t spend a dime on... all from videos and offers.  This would however be most of the gold I have if I pull the trigger on spending 12k.
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    We all chase different players.   If you need him then it’s worth it.  Tons of us have wasted a lot on boxes and got straight zeros back!  At least he’s a guarantee after spending.  And on the way to him maybe you’ll pull somebody else.  
    Yep this is for sure correct.   Personally I am really wanting a hitter with a skill that is usuable for woh that I dont have to pay 29.99 for.   Fan Rewards hasnt yield players with skills till this weekend so my hope is next weekend one will be there.