My Legend team Pennant

ClericTavenClericTaven Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
edited April 2019 in Bug Reports
I choose Oakland Athletics as my Team. in Season mode, Pennant bonus for team players.
I am curious as to why my Legend became a Phillies?

My Keeper, Kris Davis (A’s) has double Event bonus skill, so if the comments below had been true previously, that would better explain the initial Pennant assigned.

in TSB18, there were days he showed Boston Red Sox, but I don’t recall if that influenced Season Mode.  My Team had been SF Giants, but after a years worth of Drafts became Red Sox heavy too. (I ended up with 3 different “JD Martinez”s, whom often was the DH).
~ Andrew
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
TSB19 - SF bay Area

Comments

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Probably to do with who currently sits in your DH spot on your regular roster - is that guy a philly?
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    That is weird, my team also Oakland and pennant is correct for my legend  My dh spot is currently a philly
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Before the latest update the my legend was taking the team pennant of wherever I placed him - e.g. I play him at catcher and he was showing as a philly because my catcher was a philly.

I look now and he is a giant (my team)....... still playing as a catcher..... who knows! I thought I had it figured out. Maybe after the update it is now correct and follows your team?

• ClericTavenClericTaven Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    edited April 2019
    That is very interesting to know.  My Legend is set as DH alternative.
    Whomever is the placeholder DH could be useful for setting him to match the Event bonuses.
    In TSB18, Joe just got displaced from 3B by Prime or better players.
    I do Disable Joe when I need to crowd Event roster with a Team matched ringer. 

Update: It doesn’t appear to really matter who’s set as DH. Even tried toggling to Refresh.

~ Andrew
    =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
    TSB19 - SF bay Area