CVC points

Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
So I scored 1.3 million points during one round of CvC, my club got the credit for those points but i didn't, it would have gotten me MVP and high round. Anyone else have this happen? BOSTONMCLENDON 

Comments

• BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Your name has Boston in it. That’s why 
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Yeah it's also my son's name.
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @Boston0714 sometimes the game freezes up like that after the round. Idk if it’s b/c of bad internet connection or what but it’s happened to me several times
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    @UltimateWarrior seems to always happen on good rounds too, luckily I was able to still pull off high round, just not MVP.
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    @Boston0714 sometimes the game freezes up like that after the round. Idk if it’s b/c of bad internet connection or what but it’s happened to me several times
    Yup, has happened to me about 5 times in the past three weeks. If you hit end round and game just pans back and forth on the ballfield, you're screwed. Club gets points but you don't. It's only slightly better than the incoming call during a match and getting "oops, we need to restart". That one gives nothing at all.
  • sarge268sarge268 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Use to happen a lot in ‘18. I’ve only seen it once so far ‘19. Game freezes and you don’t get credit. I usually watch a couple videos before doing the CvC and it wouldn’t happen after that. 
  • troutanglertroutangler Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    same thing happen to me sent in ticket was told it was a bug they are working on fixing 

Man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not Defeated