VIP GIFT

Comments

• Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    It's out... What do you guys think. No bonus boxes

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    edited May 2019

I thought there differences in the gifts received...
    It's all done with mirrors
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    @Sandpipers I got the same gift you did. Also saw @Houmy mentioned he got 65k BXP and 5 5* Picks. 
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Didn’t know there were different vip gifts 
    @Haraycaray I’ve noticed there’s been relatively small differences in the gifts awarded to various vips time to time.. the welcome to 19 gift was more widely differentiated from the various posts I saw back then. Seems to me this time around, not receiving the potm boxes is just wrong.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I still got nothing, first thing I did with the update was put in all my info...hope I don’t get screwed
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    @Bigpredfan, and amazingly all three Belli's are relevant in woh!!
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    Wow of course I got no potm. Fml man.  Why do I always seem to get screwed with luck. Everything is just getting to me with this game. I just may have to take a break as I find myself building anger issues daily now. From being glu screwed to luck screwed, I can’t catch a fucken break!!  
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    @newfy, I'm dealing with some of the same issues myself. I'm no game designer, or psychologist, but it seems pretty clear that the design is to induce anger through the programmed bad luck, etc. and to force us to act irrationally (i.e. buy gold, chase players, etc.). I think forced time outs are necessary, so I'm trying this out for myself. I think my clubmates understand, as i'm sure yours would as well. 
  • Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Did you guys that got the gift re-sign up for the newsletter after the latest update?  I’m just wondering because I didn’t, and I haven’t received the gift yet?
    No I did it when 19 started and that’s it. 
    BigHurt said:
    @newfy, I'm dealing with some of the same issues myself. I'm no game designer, or psychologist, but it seems pretty clear that the design is to induce anger through the programmed bad luck, etc. and to force us to act irrationally (i.e. buy gold, chase players, etc.). I think forced time outs are necessary, so I'm trying this out for myself. I think my clubmates understand, as i'm sure yours would as well. 
     Yea I’m sure they will but I am leader of club and been die hard for 3 seasons so it’s more excepting it myself I’m worried about. Lol.  But I did give up drugs cold turkey few years back and gambling as well so a game won’t be an issue to put down I’m sure. Lol
  • Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    :* newfy said:
    No I did it when 19 started and that’s it. 
    Thanks.  I got last month’s gift last month, but I still didn’t get one for May.  I guess I can rule out having to re-register after the update, so maybe they have so many VIPs now that is takes a couple of hours to get all of the gifts out.  I’ll just keep waiting.
    I wonder if the different gifts are based on allstar tier
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Meh

Picked him up from the POTM gift boxes as well.  Already had the hot start version from the weekend with the same skills, just 20 overall less so double mehhhh!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Punkers777 and @newfy, you guys didn't get the potm boxes?
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    whammo911 said:
    I wonder if the different gifts are based on allstar tier
    Some have the 5% extra bxp so it'll show up as 63k bxp. Beyond that, I've always understood that the VIPs gifts were universal for all VIPs. Well, generally speaking. Lol
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    I am a VIP, got last months gift, replied to the newsletter last month to get the extra 5-star draft pick - but still no VIP gift yet today. Getting concerned.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Sandpipers I got the same gift you did. Also saw @Houmy mentioned he got 65k BXP and 5 5* Picks. 
    I may have been wrong about the BXP & 5* but it is strange that some didn't get the POTM boxes.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

I am a VIP, got last months gift, replied to the newsletter last month to get the extra 5-star draft pick - but still no VIP gift yet today. Getting concerned.
    Same here, sent a ticket in on that and their working on it. 
  • genmills2323genmills2323 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    That’s good to hear.  I feel like an idiot for not re registering but figured it was for newer vips or their obvious tips and tricks news they put on there
    Houmy said:
    I may have been wrong about the BXP & 5* but it is strange that some didn't get the POTM boxes.
    I got 65K BXP and 4  5* picks...And I did receive the 2 POTM boxes also.  I guess @Houmy gets 1 more 5 star lol. 
    I wish I would’ve taken a screenshot of mine now...I was half asleep when I received it so I didn’t even consider worrying about it.  
  • luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    When ‘19 came out I was told that my VIP carryover would cover me for my monthly gifts and newsletter. Last month I received both the gift and the newsletter so I naturally I figured all was well. Last night when I did not get the gift I sent a ticket in and I was told that I was not registered. I asked how I could have gotten last month’s gift if I was not registered. They told me it was a one-time courtesy and I would not be receiving this month’s gift. It would have been easy enough for me to reregister had I known I had to, but I guess it’s on me for simply taking the word of one CS rep and not taking a poll of several of them. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I wish I would’ve taken a screenshot of mine now...I was half asleep when I received it so I didn’t even consider worrying about it.  
    Same here and as they had always been the same for everyone across the board I didn't worry about remembering the exact numbers. #vipgiftgate anyone?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

When ‘19 came out I was told that my VIP carryover would cover me for my monthly gifts and newsletter. Last month I received both the gift and the newsletter so I naturally I figured all was well. Last night when I did not get the gift I sent a ticket in and I was told that I was not registered. I asked how I could have gotten last month’s gift if I was not registered. They told me it was a one-time courtesy and I would not be receiving this month’s gift. It would have been easy enough for me to reregister had I known I had to, but I guess it’s on me for simply taking the word of one CS rep and not taking a poll of several of them. 

This has to be a mistake. Hopefully, the VIP team can make things right for you. 
  • sarge268sarge268 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    With that PXP gift you think we might see some prime players this week?
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Apparently I had not "re-enrolled" and therefore will not receive the May gift.

I am running out of patience for this company.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
    We can add #vipgiftgate to the list
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @Punkers777 and @newfy, you guys didn't get the potm boxes?
    It's weird my screenshot didn't show the 2 POTM boxes. But there were there. Weird....