VIP GIFT

13Next

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited May 2019
    sarge268 said:
    With that PXP gift you think we might see some prime players this week?
    Not necessarily as PXP can be used for skills as well.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• NixedNixed Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
     Well, I’m not sure how to read into them “going through” my account.. but it’s better than a flat out no right?

For clarification: I did not re-register through the VIP lounge, but I did reply to the last newsletter effectively confirming my active newsletter status as of 4/4/19. 
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I believe there's a new crop of agents in CS these days and honestly they seem to be clueless and/or indifferent. In one week I went from getting blown away (positively) from the generous compensation I was getting from screw ups on their end, over several tickets, to getting ignored or answered on questions I didn't ask. Right now I have an issue that's been going in since bonus game event last week and it's costing me rewards almost every day... apparently it's now with the devs for investigation...
    It's all done with mirrors
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    When ‘19 came out I was told that my VIP carryover would cover me for my monthly gifts and newsletter. Last month I received both the gift and the newsletter so I naturally I figured all was well. Last night when I did not get the gift I sent a ticket in and I was told that I was not registered. I asked how I could have gotten last month’s gift if I was not registered. They told me it was a one-time courtesy and I would not be receiving this month’s gift. It would have been easy enough for me to reregister had I known I had to, but I guess it’s on me for simply taking the word of one CS rep and not taking a poll of several of them. 
    Apparently I had not "re-enrolled" and therefore will not receive the May gift.

I am running out of patience for this company.
    I am going back and forth with CS. They are "coordinating with the development team regarding your inquiry with regards to the investigation of your concern. We will let you know as soon as we have an update."

OK.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    I’ve got a CS ticket in and I’ve also emailed the address we used when we got the extra mid-month gift (in case anyone from the team is monitoring that).  I guess more CS interaction is just an additional no-charge perk that comes with the VIP experience. Yay!
    I’ve got a CS ticket in and I’ve also emailed the address we used when we got the extra mid-month gift (in case anyone from the team is monitoring that).  I guess more CS interaction is just an additional no-charge perk that comes with the VIP experience. Yay!
    They must be getting a lot of complaints, which is a good thing.
    edited May 2019
    Per the CS rep - dev team says gifts will be pushed out to all VIPs regardless of newsletter status. - Please be patient.
  • NixedNixed Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Per the CS rep - dev team says gifts will be pushed out to all VIPs regardless of newsletter status. - Please be patient.
    They also had a caveat at the end of my ticket to be sure to register in the lounge moving forward. Should go without saying at this point, but wanted to pass it along just in case it didn’t click with anyone. 
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Nixed said:
    They also had a caveat at the end of my ticket to be sure to register in the lounge moving forward. Should go without saying at this point, but wanted to pass it along just in case it didn’t click with anyone. 
    Unfortunately it will probably not click with CS after it's redone by a few unlucky vips
    It's all done with mirrors
  • jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Nothing for me still. had a ticket in for 6 hours and no reply yet which in itself is odd as well.
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @Punkers777 and @newfy, you guys didn't get the potm boxes?
    Yes I did get boxes I just didn’t get a player. 0/3 on potm boxes
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    A couple of guys in my club who didn't get the gifts last night just got them. Seems like a batch is coming out now.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Confirming that my gift was received about a half hour ago. Excited because I needed one more pitcher and I landed POTM SP Castillo. Now all my guys are 5-star - woot woot. None of the 5-star only picks made my lineup.