Options

Video achievement issue.

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
Anyone else able to watch all 10 videos in under 5 seconds?  Mine never game me the chance to watch the videos.  Hope I get a chance to get the evo because I can use all of that I can get right now 

Comments

• Options
    ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Looks like they fixed it, close and reopen
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    What on earth happened to getting free boxes every once in a while for the videos? 
  • Options
    KSMETS said:
    What on earth happened to getting free boxes every once in a while for the videos? 
    I believe that will happen later in the year, but most of what they are giving is useful right now. 

I typically ask ask the question “would I spend 40 gold for this prize?”  If the answer is yes, then I watch the achievement videos. If the answer is no, I watch 10 videos and get the gold. 
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    2x gold makes this an even bigger question.  
  • Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Most nights I live with the “by any means necessary” I do everything I can to get resources...Less thinking and more playing.  Hasn’t failed me yet!
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    It’s kinda like parking in a large parking lot.....is it “better” to wait 10 min for a spot near the entrance or to drive to the back of the lot that is a 3 min walk from the doors?
  • Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    It’s kinda like parking in a large parking lot.....is it “better” to wait 10 min for a spot near the entrance or to drive to the back of the lot that is a 3 min walk from the doors?
    Depends how long it takes you to decide which choice you want to pick.  If it’s my wife then she’ll take 10 mins to decide that she wants to just park and walk 😂 
  • Options
    bigvivec said:
    Is it raining?  And do I have an umbrella?