Options

What’s your opinion?

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
which finish would you prefer?  4-10 or 11-25?

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Our club had this conversation the other day and gold barely won. However, now, I'd easily go with gold because bxp is becoming more accessible. That said, I have a solo/public club that I play I on Tues/Thurs. I do the bare minimum to hit the 2.5mill tier and just ignore rank.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    Our club had this conversation the other day and gold barely won. However, now, I'd easily go with gold because bxp is becoming more accessible. That said, I have a solo/public club that I play I on Tues/Thurs. I do the bare minimum to hit the 2.5mill tier and just ignore rank.
    I’m struggling with this because I find gold to be easily accessible through videos. I can get 200 gold easier than the 2100 XP right now it seems. 
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I’m struggling with this because I find gold to be easily accessible through videos. I can get 200 gold easier than the 2100 XP right now it seems. 
    Yeah I’d go for the xp IMO. I legit watch vids all day at work and for me xp is a little harder to come by than gold for now
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Xp for me right now 
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Blue XP is a easy choice. At this point in the game 200 gold is a lot easier to get than 2k in BXP. 
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    It’s a push for me, 200 Gold is potentially 50 videos I don’t have to watch but the 2100 exp is pretty tasty too.  For those club members with holes in their teams the 2 1s are much better than the 2 1st rounders.  Until 350+ players start to become commonplace I’m fine with my army of 315-325 guys who are holding spots down due to good skills and allowing my team to stay strong while I catch up my keepers and custom legend.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Borderline....a week ago bxp would win out hands down.  Another week it will be gold now that WOH cycles yield more. 
  • Options
    KraintstoffKraintstoff Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Ill take gold any day
  • Options
    bigvivec said:
    Borderline....a week ago bxp would win out hands down.  Another week it will be gold now that WOH cycles yield more. 
    I felt the same way. Borderline. So I didn’t push it and stayed 11th. Could have made a push but didn’t see a huge benefit. 
  • Options
    scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    I'd rather have the gold. Save me from watching 40 vids.