Integrating Subs into Custom Batting Order

I love the custom batting order. It gives me the chance to set my lineup the way I want to face the different handed pitchers. I would love to see this idea taken a step further and have my subs incorporated into this feature. Just as a MLB manager might want to stack his lineup with left handed batters to face a right handed pitcher, I'd like to do the same. For example, I have Votto and Goldschmidt on my team, I'd really like to start Votto against righties and Goldy against lefties. Please take a look at adding the Subs into the custom lineup tool to make this feature even greater than it already is! ZombieNation108 in TSB19

Comments

• jcrow22jcrow22 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Excellent idea.  I’m sure a ton of people have thought this.  I sent a ticket to CS in ‘18 suggesting it.   I hope Glu finds a way to incorporate this. 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    This would be a great feature to add!  I have a similar predicament where I’d like to start Bellinger against RHP and Renfroe against LHP, while also wanting to start Lowe against RHP and Mondesi against LHP.  Hopefully we’ll see it in TSB 2020!
  • Thegimp82Thegimp82 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I posted one like this in the wrong forum. I love the idea. I also message glu in the VIP lounge in the game asking them to do that So hopefully it will happen.