WOH towers tomorrow?

benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
What do you guys think - will we have lift off tomorrow? I'm guessing yes and think the gift today to push everyone onto the latest version is the final prep.

As much as I hope I can pick up Baez in these last 2 CVC's he may well be the 'hard as you know what' level prize tomorrow! 

Comments

• Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    benny100 said:
    What do you guys think - will we have lift off tomorrow? I'm guessing yes and think the gift today to push everyone onto the latest version is the final prep.

Who knows with glu, it might be three weeks from now.
    What gift are you talking about? I haven't had any pop up.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Many got an email with a headline that strongly suggests the towers will debut tomorrow. Here's hoping!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    I'm gonna park myself in the cash tier for the afternoon, wherever that may be.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Honestly who can say??!??!   Dips!t company announces the debut and two events pass with no change.  Could be tomorrow, could be a month from now. Regardless, I am not pinning hopes on players offered but looking forward to resources reaped whatever  the format.  What I’m personally drooling for more than formats and players is the introduction of pxp to the rewards structure....this would be a difference maker more than any player would be in my lineup.  Either way, let the bxp flow....
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I heard on hard mode there will be two pitcher's mounds and you will face both Neris and Diaz simultaneously and they throw 100 percent curveballs, and when you win it will say "Oops! We need to restart" which is primarily what increases the difficulty.