Options

difficulty per tier or level of tier?

dbridgesdbridges Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I know it gets harder if you go from silver to gold but does it also get harder level of the tier.  For example WOH, season game, bonus games going to be harder in gold three then they were in gold two?  

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    All things equal(capped gold vs capped silver teams, etc), things would actually get easier. However, most teams don't jump tiers with a capped team so things like season mode will be tough initially. Bonus games and prime events are directly influenced by your total wins. However, it appears that there's some type of 'wins' threshold that will penalize guys for having too many wins, relative to their tier. They penalize you by matching you against clubs above your tier, which makes it difficult to consistently win. As far as WoH is concerned, gold 2 and gold 6 will face the same level of difficulty. It's also been my observation that WoH is easier in higher tiers, assuming you're able to cap the same bats.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    DFBB said:
    ..... threshold that will penalize guys.....
    So you're saying that they don't penalize girls? That is just sexist. #girlsdontgetpenalizedgate
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    thanks DFBB, any idea what that wins threshhold might be?
  • Options
    Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    edited May 2019
    dbridges said:
    thanks DFBB, any idea what that wins threshhold might be?
    I’m sure someone is tracking better, but I think roughly I was around 800 wins in bronze before it was a struggle to win a game against silver tier teams that I had much higher team strength than.  I think I’ve seen people say around 1500 in silver, but I’ve already got more wins than that in silver and I haven’t run into the wall yet.  I expect it to come any game now though.
  • Options
    if your win total is important then doing the sprint events seems pointless as you rack up the wins but don't get much in return.