Options

Level 10 All-Star Delayed Rewards.....

ORBBIRDSORBBIRDS Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
...So I reached and exceeded all star level 10, and I have the permanent red arrow pointing to the all-star box, as if I were to claim my normal all-star progression reward....
....But, of course I am aware that level 10 reward and beyond requires VIP status to collect, and I am working through level 10 as we speak.....but I have 2 questions, if anyone might be able to help:

1. How far into level 10 will I need to go, along with my (I believe) positive attitude and public behavior (had a few hiccups when my phone caught fire, and I had to switch phone and providers.....but GLU was gracious enough to resolve it)...and I contribute on this forum fairly often, and I already have 3,200 wins....  When might I expect a "general rough idea" of when I can claim these??? I assume I would have to achieve VIP status.
2. Will the red arrow pointing to the all-star level 10 section stay on my home screen indefinitely, insofar as I remain a non-vip?

Thanks so much in advance for any insight!  I guess I am a little O.C.D., and the red flashing arrow gets me a little excited every time I go to my home page....as if I earned a reward (which i DID earn, just cannot receive quite yet)

My best as always,
Orb1974

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    The arrow will stay until you claim the prize. Some have reported making VIP spending halfway through level 10, but of course that's not a guaranteed trigger. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    There's a thread on this page that is specific to your situation. I tried to link it here, but it's awaiting approval. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Yeah you should get it after spending a little more, because the tickets you get for leveling up won't count toward your all-star status. If that makes sense to you. @ORBBIRDS