Options

Yelich

ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
:D I'll just wait until I can buy him lol....
Need more Living Legends!

Comments

• Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Amen to that!  Glu is selling a lot more players this year so there are going to be some sweet prime players coming soon 🙌🏼
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Good luck leveling him up. If you pay $1000 you can buy that bundle in specials 10 times and *almost* get him to gold 10.
  • Options
    ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    I didn't say I could level him up. I'll just buy him and wait for 9 months to get enough PXP.
    Need more Living Legends!
  • Options
    Ha ain’t it the truth
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Yea Hes sitting at S1 for me right now.  Hopefully I can get him to G8 and land him a couple of times in the boxes I have saved.   Dude is a beast but yeah, tough to see using him soon
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I was hoping to get him but Glu said no you need blue Cash instead. Really does not matter since he will be on the low end of primes in a months time.
  • Options
    XWizardxXWizardx Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I needed your sane voice in my head as I cycled the 4th time to finally get him.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I was hoping to get him but Glu said no you need blue Cash instead. Really does not matter since he will be on the low end of primes in a months time.
    Zero logic behind that as a rationale as applied to this game.....everyone is obsolete in a month....actually a major point in playing this game is the pursuit of constant upgrades to lineups.....

.....besides, having Yelich leveled ATM is like having a real knife in jail.....;)
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    Zero logic behind that as a rationale as applied to this game.....everyone is obsolete in a month....actually a major point in playing this game is the pursuit of constant upgrades to lineups.....

.....besides, having Yelich leveled ATM is like having a real knife in jail.....;)
    Yep. He is a 370 while everyone else is 340 or below. Big upgrade from a shank 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Doesn’t feel like a very sharp knife at the moment, can’t level him up. Not even sure if qualifies as shank yet. Maybe a bar of soap in a sock?