Winning Season mode in gold to become VIP..

ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
I have heard this from a few different people. Anyone else heard of this?
Need more Living Legends!

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    So winning a season mode in gold would make you VIP? They are putting you on.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    Houmy said:
    So winning a season mode in gold would make you VIP? They are putting you on.

I wasn't agreeing with them I was just curious.
    Need more Living Legends!
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    If you win season mode using two franchise players at gold is what I’ve heard.  So long as you’ve matched the coin threshold of 818 coins;  the “magic” number.  
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited May 2019
    bigvivec said:
    If you win season mode using two franchise players at gold is what I’ve heard.  So long as you’ve matched the coin threshold of 818 coins;  the “magic” number.  
    You have to buy enough gold to purchase 818 franchise coins in the store. Just 20 mountains of gold. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    So the secret is franchise coins....I still have 11,335 from last year....dammit the one thing everyone wishes they could carry over.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

Ya'll with the 818 number are going by the 18 numbers. New number is in the 900s so a bit more franchise coin is needed. 

• BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    @hourny You posted at 8:18 CST. Whoa
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited May 2019

:trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface::trollface: 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Too bad it’s not true. I would be be VIP today. I only used 1 franchise player instead of 2. I can’t seem to do anything right. I played at 8:18 this morning hoping that would help
    edited May 2019
    @BlackFang4 & @JEDDDOGGY wish I could say I planned that but I was just sitting at home waiting on contractors to show up and browsing the forum. Only if I had mad skills* like that

*being able to tell time

• JoshGreenJoshGreen Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I thought winning season mode in Gold gave you a permanent franchise player?