Prime vs keeper max ratings

Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
So I'm confused. With the new Meadows prime and recent Yelich prime maxes of 370, I wonder if our keepers will always be inferior to prime players and likely future legend players. Was the whole keeper idea a scam for us to waste resources early in the game to be later obselete with prime players? 

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    What do I do if I pull Meadows? Just open the app and look at him once in a while? I can do that without buying any boxes. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I wouldn't call it a scam but I did say it from the day they announced that they would cost more to level up that it was just a way (ploy if you will) to get us chasing more resources which in turn leads to more spending.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Pulled him on box #2, and just blew gold capping yelich this morning. SUPER FUN TIMES GLU, we need pxp at reasonable cost and amount.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    In my opinion an ATG like Babe, Mantle or Willie should always always have a higher rating than...Austin Meadows. Just saying.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    There not ATGs in this game, there just  keepers. Its been said many times they have no ATG status in this version of the game.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    In my opinion an ATG like Babe, Mantle or Willie should always always have a higher rating than...Austin Meadows. Just saying.
    That would be a @DFBB thing. Trust you me, we do not want to open that can of worms again. 😬
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022