Changes to the Weekly Events Schedule

ProfNinjaDaddyProfNinjaDaddy Registered Users, Member 23 Posts

May I make a scheduling/game design suggestion? This year, Slugfest has become wonderful in terms of providing resources for leveling players and teams. However, unlike WoH, bonus games, and prime events, Slugfest isn’t given a day of its own to shine. Here would be a welcome change to the weekly schedule:

Monday: WoH

Tuesday: Bonus Games

Wednesday: Slugfest

Thursday: Royale

Friday-Sunday: Prime

This would give each event an opportunity to shine on their own. Eliminate the doubling of Prime events and allow for a greater collection of resources for those who play daily.

Comments

• JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Slugfest used to be a standalone and, from what I gather, was canned because of lack of interest. That is probably why it is still available in one on one form daily and then "thrown in" on Wednesday. What I would like to see is WOH, Bonus Games, the current weekend prime, sprint and have Royale for the weekend. 
  • TheHolyGhostTheHolyGhost Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    KSMETS said:
    Slugfest used to be a standalone and, from what I gather, was canned because of lack of interest. That is probably why it is still available in one on one form daily and then "thrown in" on Wednesday. What I would like to see is WOH, Bonus Games, the current weekend prime, sprint and have Royale for the weekend. 
    A whole weekend of Royale?  I’d definitely lose my job, and very likely my mind!  It’s my favorite event, (until the bonuses drop!), and that would kill me.  I agree that there are too many prime events (especially as I don’t want to spend gold during them to save it for my stadium).