New VIP

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
So in January, all of a sudden I become VIP in ‘17 game. Yes, ‘17 game. No perks, nothing, just a new badge as nothing transfers. Tuesday morning I log into ‘18 game and BOOM I’m VIP! Instructions were to contact customer care and they would hook me up to newsletter. As is usually the case, CS was absolutely clueless, even after sending multiple screenshots, as I’ve learned to screenshot EVERYTHING! After 5 “back and forths”, MAYLENE got involved, looked at situation, IMMEDIATELY made the manual transfer of 2018 VIP to the 2019 game. Miracles do happen. Not sure what I did for 2018 VIP but thank you GLU! And thank you MAYLENE for being an agent that actually tries to resolve issues and gets it done! 
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Congrats buddy. There is a new feature in 19 to add yourself to the newsletter. Go to the vip lounge and info&hotline and fill out the bottom part. Just in case you haven't seen it yet.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Congrats buddy. There is a new feature in 19 to add yourself to the newsletter. Go to the vip lounge and info&hotline and fill out the bottom part. Just in case you haven't seen it yet.
    Thanks, yeah I did that. 👍👍👍
  • blueprintsblueprints Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I just got my VIP status as well!  :smiley:
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I just got my VIP status as well!  :smiley:
    Fire Sale 😂    👍👍👍
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    That’s awesome @tshea510 finally something positive to report about a CS agent and glu...it’s been awhile
    It's all done with mirrors