In need of BXP

Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
Would you get rid of any of these inactives or just buy the BXP and get it through WOH? 

I know I'll keep all of my POTW players, I'd just hate to get rid of one and he become a bonus soon.

Comments

• culbersonmvp2019culbersonmvp2019 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I'd trade in beckham, voit for sure they suck
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I think Voit will be POTW a couple more times this year.  
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'd get rid of the specialty players(Bote, Mcneil, etc). The potw guys may repeat. If you have regular players leveled in gold, I'd definitely keep them because a repull will get you a lot of xp.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    I ditched all my 5 star regular players a while back for extra room on my roster. Definitely keeping all the player of the weeks, but they've been throwing so many random past bonus guys for a bonus, I guess it'll just be luck on whether I delete the wrong ones or not.
    Got rid of Bote, McNeil, and Anderson
    I kept my Ozzie's only because he is a switch hitter.
    Plus I missed this past week, because the VA committed me for anger and PTSD.... No cellphones on the psych floor.... hahahahaha
    So no primes or 340 players for me
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Boston0714 don't take POTW being a bonus player into consideration when deciding to keep or leveling them. What you get from the events for putting up points with them is a drop in the bucket compared to what they cost to level in gold. I would only consider them if they help in WOH in case they get boosted again.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022