Fan rewards bonus tier

2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
Does anybody have a screenshot of the bonus tier and why does it never show the bonus tier before you get to it?

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’d want the 30K tier more than the 40K tier
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Thanks. A little steep for what u get
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I'm gonna try to clean up the BXP and PXP in the rewards this weekend since I have plenty of gold and no real reason to save any of it.

My problem is I'm just not real sure what I should be spending the gold on...  :|
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I'm gonna try to clean up the BXP and PXP in the rewards this weekend since I have plenty of gold and no real reason to save any of it.

My problem is I'm just not real sure what I should be spending the gold on...  :|
    Moving up I’m getting a lot of gold too. I’m saving it for something worth it. Maybe the new POTM boxes. Hopefully we get the All-star boxes like last year as those were awesome. 
    Moving up I’m getting a lot of gold too. I’m saving it for something worth it. Maybe the new POTM boxes. Hopefully we get the All-star boxes like last year as those were awesome. 

I need XP in the worst way but I hate to buy those 300 gold boxes for 1k a shot 
    JEDDDOGGY said:

I need XP in the worst way but I hate to buy those 300 gold boxes for 1k a shot 
    My goal is to get to diamond and have 31K in blue XP saved by Monday. Get the classic player to gold 10 and then cycle like crazy for XP, while leveling the player up 
    @Bigpredfan Are you going you wait to actually go up to diamond after WOH next week or are you going before? I’m at the playoffs now and can’t decide if I want to wait or not. 
    edited May 2019
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    @Bigpredfan Are you going you wait to actually go up to diamond after WOH next week or are you going before? I’m at the playoffs now and can’t decide if I want to wait or not. 
    I’m waiting and here is my reasoning. 

Walk-off has been a 4-star pitcher which cannot be diamond. If I go diamond and they move that pitcher to a 4.5 star, I could be in trouble of not cycling. Staying platinum tells me I will have a platinum pitcher. I plan on moving to diamond after Wednesday most likely. I’m saving 62 evo for Monday and for Wednesday to move classic walk-off rewards into platinum, then cycling like crazy for the XP. Then I’ll move into diamond. I think that’s my plan. 

If it is still a 4-star pitcher as the highest pitcher for walk-off, I’ll have a decision to make Monday.  If I have time and can cycle like crazy Monday, then I may go diamond and move the new player I to diamond and keep cycling for plenty more XP.  

25 more division wins and then 7500 gold is so tempting, but I’m waiting. 
    That sounds like as good of a plan as any. I think it’s like 102k XP to take a player to Diamond 1, so if the reward is worth it and there are no 4.5 star pitchers then I see no reason not to just go on. Short of that situation, I’ll stay Platinum for another week or so I suppose.
  • Linco32Linco32 Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I’m waiting and here is my reasoning. 

Walk-off has been a 4-star pitcher which cannot be diamond. If I go diamond and they move that pitcher to a 4.5 star, I could be in trouble of not cycling. Staying platinum tells me I will have a platinum pitcher. I plan on moving to diamond after Wednesday most likely. I’m saving 62 evo for Monday and for Wednesday to move classic walk-off rewards into platinum, then cycling like crazy for the XP. Then I’ll move into diamond. I think that’s my plan. 

If it is still a 4-star pitcher as the highest pitcher for walk-off, I’ll have a decision to make Monday.  If I have time and can cycle like crazy Monday, then I may go diamond and move the new player I to diamond and keep cycling for plenty more XP.  

25 more division wins and then 7500 gold is so tempting, but I’m waiting. 
    Please let us know if the pitcher does not increase to 4.5 that is very helpful information
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Just curious @Bigpredfan ...what did you do with your keepers and MyLegend?
    fahhq2 said:
    Just curious @Bigpredfan ...what did you do with your keepers and MyLegend?
    Ditched them. My keepers weren’t as valuable as some others are (525, 525, and 515). And the legend just isn’t worth it for me.  The cost of the legend outweighs leveling up several catchers throughout the year for me.
    I have a 340 catcher. The cost to level up to gold 10 for the legend is huge right (250K just for gold 1 through gold 10). That’s 10 times a normal player. So if I have a 340 and I only level up bigger bumps (340, 370, 400, 430, 460, 490, 520, 550) as examples, I still spend less XP than I would for the legend catcher
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Thanks @Bigpredfan