Prime player upgrade cost chart?

drknight24drknight24 Registered Users 92 Posts
Anyone have a prime player cost chart?

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    While I don’t have a chart, last year was roughly 30K to silver 10, 100K to gold 10, and 288K to platinum 10. 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited May 2019
    One day I’ll put them in order.....
  • drknight24drknight24 Registered Users 92 Posts
    Greatly appreciated!
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    That ones from last year, which should work for 2019 up through Gold. Platinum and Diamond are cheaper this season though:

bigvivec said:
    One day I’ll put them in order.....
    You’ll probably have to change platinum and diamond too. Since they are cheaper this year 
    Here is what I have for this year so far. Working on one player in diamond some today. So much better.  I zoomed in on the chart for reference from last year provided by @bigvivec

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Here is what I have for this year so far. Working on one player in diamond some today. So much better.  I zoomed in on the chart for reference from last year provided by @bigvivec

The next level is 37000 bxp in diamond but dont have the last two yet.  Ill most likely be diamond by the weekend so I can fill in what you are missing if you dont have it

The next level is 37000 bxp in diamond but dont have the last two yet.  Ill most likely be diamond by the weekend so I can fill in what you are missing if you dont have it
    Sounds good. Loving it so far. Last year leveling in diamond was such a huge pain that it felt like a huge accomplishment just to get 1 player to diamond 10.  This year my challenge will be getting a whole roster to diamond 10 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Last two levels are 44K and 54K bxp @Bigpredfan
    Last two levels are 44K and 54K bxp @Bigpredfan
    Thank you sir.