Vip

Please consider me for VIP.  I am at level 10 all stars and I have played over 5000 games.  I participated in almost every single event all year.  I have scored almost 300 millions points in club events.  Thanks for you consideration 

Comments

• midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    I've heard if you write a post like this daily, you'll get VIP.  Keep up the good work!
  • kennypowers1000kennypowers1000 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Thanks I hope so
  • Ace545454Ace545454 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Can you please consider me for VIP I am pass level 10 all star I play every day I’m up to a half billion points.  I’ve spent a lot of hours on this game and I was hoping you will consider me for VIP thank you for your consideration 
  • midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Ace545454 said:
    Can you please consider me for VIP I am pass level 10 all star I play every day I’m up to a half billion points.  I’ve spent a lot of hours on this game and I was hoping you will consider me for VIP thank you for your consideration 
    Nice!  Post this every few hours and you’ll definitely get it!
  • TheHolyGhostTheHolyGhost Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Is that really all it takes?  I’ve never been the pestering type, but I spend close to a full day a week tapping.  My blisters argue in favor of my VIP status
  • chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    If everyone that pestered and posted they want or deserve VIP got it. There would be no VIP. If you put in the work in game. Money. And post relevant topics besides i want vip you might get in eventually 
  • kennypowers1000kennypowers1000 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Well it worked because I just got it today. Thanks Glu 
  • Turndawg10Turndawg10 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I spend a ton of money on this game every weekend, and throughout the week. I’ve email customer service about obtaining VIP status and they tell me, I’m close every time. I have 10 VIP’s in my current club and we’re top 5 in majority of the events. I would love to have VIP status if all possible. Thanks GLU and look forward to hearing from you! 

Well Regards 
    I spend a ton of money on this game every weekend, and throughout the week. I’ve email customer service about obtaining VIP status and they tell me, I’m close every time. I have 10 VIP’s in my current club and we’re top 5 in majority of the events. I would love to have VIP status if all possible. Thanks GLU and look forward to hearing from you! 

Well Regards 

My ID is DCTriplets19214
  • thebw2thebw2 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Well it worked because I just got it today. Thanks Glu 
    Probably due to being all star 10+ not the post. But congrats either way!!!