Options

Should I level up my keeper

Linco32Linco32 Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
I am really on the fence on whether or not to take him to platinum. I think he would be very helpful in walkoff but not sure if it’s worth the resources

Comments

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I think he's 337k xp in Platinum. That's a lot. I'm not doing it (for now, that could change).
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @Linco32 I would hold off until I had a plethora of resources. It’s a lot to level him up. Unless your complete in all other positions I would hold off until later in the year
  • Options
    TheHolyGhostTheHolyGhost Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Agree with Ultimate Warrior - he’ll be great for you when the keeper handicap is removed.  But, as right handed pitching heavy as WoH has been, it’d be worth stalling on Molitor until he’s ready to rock.
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Past gold its a tough ask.  I just went diamond yesterday and have both of mine at platinum 10 but had around 900k bxp saved up once I went platinum so i was able to do both hitters.

I'd say guys 540 max and higher are worth it although not sure at all what Glu's plan with keeper boosts are.  2 months in and they have only gone up 2% so I'd like to think they get a nice boost soon.