Where the free gifts this bad last year?

whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
I’m probably wrong but didn’t we always get at-least a free box for the most part every day? The freebies have been really sub par, it was the one thing that kept me opening the app and checking for a free gift last year. Now when we do get a box it’s like no skill 300 max or this weekend 1skill player...I’m just getting real bored with this game I think. 

Comments

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Agree!
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Yes, they are bad until around the all-star break. Then they are ok until the end of baseball season. Then they flow like skittles until the new version. That seems to have been the trend the past few years.
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Agreed. In the context of where the game and players are now - the gifts seem appropriate.
    Of course on some of the Holidays/Special days - I was kinda hoping for more than a box of scrubs. But c'est la vie.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    I’m probably wrong but didn’t we always get at-least a free box for the most part every day? The freebies have been really sub par, it was the one thing that kept me opening the app and checking for a free gift last year. Now when we do get a box it’s like no skill 300 max or this weekend 1skill player...I’m just getting real bored with this game I think. 
    Yes but odds were worse with no guarantee like we have in some of the boxes of getting a player who can pout at some level.  

I think it might be against the law to complain about free gifts..................    😛