Club Loyalty Boxes vs club level

roysmalleyroysmalley Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
Do the quality of the loyalty boxes change with each tier? We just moved from Gold to Plat, I saved most of my loyalty bucks in anticipation of a better box... but I haven't seen the change yet.

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Loyalty boxes increased prices and prizes are based on your team’s level, not your club’s level if I’m not mistaken.
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    @roysmalley - the boxes available in platinum will be the same for all platinum levels. The 2 cheaper ones per day and then the 50 per day regular ones. The contents dont change as you move up club levels within platinum
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Do the quality of the loyalty boxes change with each tier? We just moved from Gold to Plat, I saved most of my loyalty bucks in anticipation of a better box... but I haven't seen the change yet.
    Bronze club- 4250 loyalty points
    silver club- 5500 loyalty points
    gold club- 2 daily at 6500 points, 50 daily at 8125 loyalty points
    platinum- same set up as gold, but 2 daily is 8,000, can’t remember the higher box cost (11,000 I think)
    diamond club- 9500 for the 2 daily discounted boxes, 14,250 I think for the 50 daily boxes 

as you move up, the prizes in the boxes do get better to offset the increased cost. I typically get the 2 daily and “save” enough loyalty points for 1 week worth of those (in gold I save about 100K of loyalty points in case I want to take a break I can collect the daily cheaper boxes). 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I don't have the exact numbers with me, but from a cash value, silver boxes are the best. If you need Evo, diamond boxes are ideal.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.