Balsamic Vinegar

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited September 2019

Top to bottom: turkey breast, pepper jack, deli mustard, salami, provolone. Oh, and some balsamic vinegar 😊
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts

That’s salami.  Swiss. Mustard. Turkey. Pickles. Green jalapeño olive. And. Balsamic!  On rye of course. 
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Those are some good-looking sammiches!
    I've been trying to find a way to say that your meat looks good that would avoid ridicule. I haven't come up with anything, so 🤬 it... That meat looks good 😅
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    edited September 2019
    It's very important to let a sammich know that it's more than just a good-looking piece of meat on bread.
    @Tdub71 are you all right, buddy?
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    Greinke is 3 outs away from a no hitter, but does it actually count since it’s against Seattle? 

PS Jershey Mikes > Subway
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Thursday Special Mile High Corned Beef.  The sauce is a mix of yellow mustard and horseradish.  Now I’m going to talk a nap.
    Perfectly sliced...a Masterpiece

Bumping because of all the dark that happens here we need a little sammich goodness....

Damn it Matt now I’m hungry. Wife needs to get home and make me a sandwich. 
  • criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    you know... you have two hands, access to the same fridge and kitchen too...
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    criffy said:
    I dunno, his wife likes making me sandwiches, so it's like I'm doing something nice for her. 
    criffy said:
    But she makes the sandwiches with love.. it just tastes better
    criffy said:
    Did Criff just feminize this thread?

• criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Did Criff just feminize this thread?
    Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia Wildcard GIF
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    And you guys didn’t think Glu developers read the forums.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Bump. The cool down angry thread is getting more attention. 

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    First off, screw the cool down and those who like it.  Second, what is that and where do I get one?
    Just no.  

• BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Ricobene's! Nice! I've had 1 or 400 of those in my time!
    That picture is actually the Buffalo Chicken, I like to switch it up sometimes.  No cool down needed 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Thank you!  Hope they'll deliver it to me in Texas.  If not, I'll just take the horse to Chicago.
    Just no.  
    ADP bought our office these bombass sandwiches for lunch. I forgot to take a picture, just imagine biting into a slice of heaven. 

Forgive the Presentation But Here's my post thai sweet Chili wings, 2nd lunch for today.

That sandwich looks perfect right now
    I like it, it makes for a good meat and cheese ratio.
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    I just discovered Jersey Mikes roast beef and provolone sandwich. Omg where have you been all my life!? 
    I’m confused about the cheese in the middle. I’ve noticed this trend with your sammiches. I didn’t want to draw attention to it...but it’s starting to rack my brain
    Im confused at your confusion...its meat..its cheese its mustard...the only thing its missing due to my lack of foresight is Pickles.

I make the sammich in 2 halves...layers on each side...then put the balsamic in the middle then "sandwich" them in the middle..