I have Molina as my catcher, but also My Legend what do I do?

marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
Molina is easily my best non-keeper player but I have him on the bench currently because my Legend player is better and also my keeper is DH only. What should I do? Move my legend to another position?

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Put your legend as your DH.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    marcoslo said:
    Molina is easily my best non-keeper player but I have him on the bench currently because my Legend player is better and also my keeper is DH only. What should I do? Move my legend to another position?
    Without knowing the keeper and the players ratings the only advice is to pick the 2 you feel are best for your lineup and play them. That’s all you can do
  • atlbraves13atlbraves13 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I'm in the same situation.  I just keep my legend at DH.  Don't reset (unless you can afford to).. eventually legends will be upgraded and he'll be better Molina.  
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Make your legend either DH or inactive if your DH is better.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I made mine inactive as soon as I got Gary "Speedy" Sanchez a while back.  I may put some resources into him to use in woh, but that would be it.
  • marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Make your legend either DH or inactive if your DH is better.
    I have a keeper as my DH, who is 147 overall and Molina is 145 overall 
    I'm in the same situation.  I just keep my legend at DH.  Don't reset (unless you can afford to).. eventually legends will be upgraded and he'll be better Molina.  
    That’s true, I forgot to mention that I basically don’t have a second or third baseman, Molina is 330 max
    Put your legend as your DH.
    I have my Keeper Paul Molitor there, he only plays DH
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Who ever is better as far as your Keeper and Legend you stick in your DH spot. If you still want to use Molitor, then put him in your subs and he will still play sometime through a game(even through simulation) and you will still be able to use him through WOH. @marcoslo
    Who ever is better as far as your Keeper and Legend you stick in your DH spot. If you still want to use Molitor, then put him in your subs and he will still play sometime through a game(even through simulation) and you will still be able to use him through WOH. @marcoslo
    @UltimateWarrior I should mention that my second baseman and third baseman are really weak, so if I were to switch my legend it would be to those spots. And open the spot for Molina to catch every game 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    marcoslo said:
    Load up those pennants is what you should do!
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    You will probably leave your keeper behind when you level up as the cost will be a lot of resources so I would plan around the future and where you going from here!!  And switching your legend prob not gonna help for long as you will garenteed to hit a big in that position right after you do that.  It usually always happens that way!!    Also keep in mind that a 330 yadi will not be a great player in a month or 2.  Already 370 primes are rolling out steady now so you can see where it’s going!!    
      That’s my opinion on it n e ways!!   
    @newfy that is true
    @bigvivec what do you mean load up on pennants?
  • sta4rrsta4rr Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Just make you Player a DH, or INA
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @marcoslo the pennants you get from playing season mode. It boost all players for a particular team. So when you add pennants to the Yankees, all Yankee players are boosted that are in your active lineup. Same as the rest of your players. I know you mentioned that you are thinking about switching your legend to a 1b or 2b. Idk what level you are, but at any level your My Legend is costly to upgrade. Especially at the Gold level and above. Changing him now may eat up a lot of your resources. If your subs are better than your 1/2B, they will go in place of them sometimes around 4 or 5th inning I believe. 

Here is who I have a 2nd and 3rd, I’m silver 1. My legend plays catcher. And there are my keepers, if I were to move my legend to 2nd I would move Molina’s to Cather and find a sub
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Isn't it 500 gold to switch positions? Then another 500 gold for my legend and keepers to rank up to gold? Screw that 😂 I would just roll with Molina as a sub and if/when you rank up to gold replace your legend with him 🤷🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    @retirepujols that’s a good point
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I see the keepers as players I'll use towards the end of the season. They've already been moved to inactive as the rest of my team is just better- including subs. But that's my team, experiences may vary 😁 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    @retirepujols yeah I am not that far along I’ll probably keep him at catcher