Does WoH difficulty increase as you increase from silver to gold and so on...

roysmalleyroysmalley Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
Or does it stay the same? Im hearing of a lot of people who had a hard time with WoH, and as soon as they went gold they were able to cycle classic and all-star a lot more. I'm silver, and spent close to 5 hours spread out throughout the day trying to beat both warm up and classic. Multiple times I got to the final pitcher only to lose. I spent a lot of gold, and about 700k in cash quick playing. Even dropping 80 gold for the boost wouldn't yield results.

It almost feels like a setup. Move to gold, spend your gold (buy gold), start cycling easier.

Comments

• UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Moving to Gold does help you significantly when playing WOH, but there are also other factors that play in. Batter and Pitcher matchup helps, in your skills section make sure your trainer level is high as well as late game performance I’ve noticed they play a big part,Live Boost  so you won’t have to spend much gold, and skills attached to a player that boost your hitter. If you make the jump to Gold make sure you have the resources to do so to make a smooth transition. @roysmalley
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    It definitely is easier beating classic at the gold level. Due to having to work for a living Monday is the 1 day  that I can’t play much so I really haven’t experimented on the other levels. I got past it in less than 40 minutes yesterday with minimal gold spent. Level 4-10 facing Jon Lester seems to be the toughest round for me
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    IMO yes it got easier, but take @UltimateWarrior word I think he's laid it out.
  • roysmalleyroysmalley Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I've maxed out my trainers, and the entire day I was focusing on Left vs Right as much as I could. The Twins didn't play so I didn't get a live boost. I'll need to regain some XP as I spent it leveling up my boosted skills hoping to beat WOH. But it sounds like its time to move up.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    I have been cycling in silver for a couple months now but just classic. All-Star doesn't seem worth it but I do use it to slow play for bonus points once reward player makes roster. It really comes down to your strategy; matching skills to pitchers, using best bat in notorious trouble spots etc. You hear people say "easiest cycle ever" but in my experience it's just that that makes these cycles "easy"...experience.

Map out your plan ahead of time for each level and try to make a run during live boost without using anything but vid boost and vid restarts. You could always post your roster here for input on who you should use where but off top of my head keepers and ML need to be capped and are your best bats most likely. They were huge for me yesterday with the boost they got. They're also cheaper in silver than gold so no excuses for not having them capped at this point when trying to cycle.
    This might help u out. A couple of pitchers have changed but the setup is still the same. This is for classic on Monday 

This is for Wednesday. I took screenshots of these and refer to them when needed
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    IMO yeah it gets easier by the tier as you move up.  Diamond is the easier and bronze is the hardest with the current setup