Bonus Games Thursday

5stars19935stars1993 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
hey Guys, i am new to the forum but wanted to know if anyone has ever mentioned the possibility of making the bonus game event allow for more points the more consecutive bonus games you win. No different from Prime Event! 

Let me know your thoughts, thanks! 

Comments

• melindavemelindave Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I agree.  There’s really no point to playing multiple bonus games.  If you have a bonus player then you can grind them out to max out the tier rewards for your club but no bonus players doesn’t give me any ambition. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Or just make bonus game be nothing more than.. bonus games 🤷🏻‍♂️ give us something else on Thursdays, hell make Thursdays slugfest days. Honestly, anything else would be better than a day full of bonus games 😴
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • TheHolyGhostTheHolyGhost Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    As a guy who works 40+ hours, I appreciate the full day of bonus games (that way I don’t have to take long bathroom breaks to help my club out).  If anything, I would do away with Tuesday’s prime event!
  • MattClassicMattClassic Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    hey Guys, i am new to the forum but wanted to know if anyone has ever mentioned the possibility of making the bonus game event allow for more points the more consecutive bonus games you win. No different from Prime Event! 

Let me know your thoughts, thanks! 

• MattClassicMattClassic Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Technically you do get ascending points the more bonus games that you play. They go up in increments up to 200 games played, then after that they’re all worth 200 points. Without bonus players of course.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @TheHolyGhost I feel you, as a truck driver I work 80+ hours in 7 days, take a day off, then do it again. Autoplay days are much easier for me, but it's nice to have something to actually play when I can. I know I could play bonus games, but meh.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71