Advice on improving team strength

DarealisDarealis Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
I'm having trouble getting my team to a 5 star rating. Another member in my club has a 5 star rating and his team in almost half the strength if mine. Any recommendations?

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Darealis said:
    I'm having trouble getting my team to a 5 star rating. Another member in my club has a 5 star rating and his team in almost half the strength if mine. Any recommendations?
    The star rating is an average of your players. Average better than 4.5 stars per player and you’ll have the 5-star rating 
  • DarealisDarealis Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Thanks, that is helpful 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Are you new to the game, Darealis? If so, you'll have a roster full of 5 star players in no time. I wouldn't worry too much about leveling up any players below 4 stars, and pretty soon after that I wouldn't worry about players below 5 stars. You end up just wasting resources on players that will very soon be replaced. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    You end up just wasting resources on players that will very soon be replaced. 
    ......story of my life.......  LOL
  • Baldeagle85Baldeagle85 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    To boost those players don't neglect your upgrades in the store it boosts your entire roster!  It'll strengthen your team overall