Best tactic for CvC

Baldeagle85Baldeagle85 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
Just wanted to know what the big hitters use as tactics to score up the big points in CvC.  I've been playing for quite some time and will usually have a couple bonus players to work with but find it hard to get above 100-200k.  I've tried manual...auto...waiting on the pitch and vice versa.  What's the secret formula!?  There are those who can just crank it out effortlessly...??

Comments

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    The biggest plus for cvc is the subscription. It’s better than having a bonus player for the event. 
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Helps to have all your guys capped at whatever tier you are at, and have their various skills pumped as high as possible.
    I order the guys with CVC skill and highest hit factor towards the top of my lineup.
    For guys with the blowout skill - I place them towards the bottom of my batting order - assuming that by the time they hit - their skills will be active.
    During match-play - since I have the cash - I primarily use autoplay.
    I pick a round in the first half hour of the match and double stack my video boosts. (I refuse to throw gold at cvc boosts). And do the same after the video boost reset.
    Autoplay is inconsistent as hell....sometimes you hit for 20 points, sometimes 1,000,020....
    But that is my approach.

Agree with the CVC subscription comment above....though I also refuse to pay to play CVC. Either my team is good enough to win playing for free or it isn't. 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    @bobdylan_fan You could have a team twice as strong as someone with the subscription and still lose big because of the available boosts that go with it.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I boost with gold and chase bonus players.  I also CvC jump and bail if my opponents team is too strong and go look for an easier target.  Subscription sounds good as I might save on bonus players.