Hopes for WOH 6/17

2Next

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @navyjack77 I have him at g10 and his skill boosted at 7500 bxp and he’s killer 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    This guy is gonna be good in WOH for a bit, I think.
    He does look very promising. 

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    I've been fortunate with some primes and the ability to level them to where this Meadows isn't relevant beyond bonus points today. But I see how this was an elite reward for others. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Note to self: Never try HOF again in silver. Almost 6K gold later and gave up on 6.9 🤬🤬🤬
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    This day did a lot to reverse the damage Wednesday did to my resources.  Was able to cap Meadows easily, and capped 3 bats and 3 pitchers in plat bringing my team strength from around 93,500 to a much healthier 97,677.  I won’t lose as many games and will need a lot fewer ice wraps now that I have 3 plat 10 pitchers that will all be D1 in about 720 wins.  Went from 300k cash and 8 games remaining to 1.4M cash and 213 games and will have a bit better chance to win come Wednesday as well.  I could use one more mid diamond RHB with a good skill or two but it’s been a banner day over here.  Hope others made out as well as I did.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Hof seemed allot easier today in silver, manually played my way through so it took longer but I only spent 80 gold to boost against Scherzer. I’m really starting to think video boost and live boost is a scam.