WOH HOF advice

2Next

Comments

• ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    Except wasn't Kershaw on 6.7 last week? So it would be L,R,L,R for last 4 on 6.
    Need more Living Legends!
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Awesome!!!! Anyone ever beat all the modes just for the heck of it? Be cool if doing that unlocked pxp replacing bxp..
    whammo911 said:
    Awesome!!!! Anyone ever beat all the modes just for the heck of it? Be cool if doing that unlocked pxp replacing bxp..

I have done them all except HOF mode.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Thats a ton of rhp. 
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Did you guys make it through DTI/ HOF @2003cobra @DFBB
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    basically impossible in silver without live boost unless you gold boost a ton of rounds...
    I’m on level 6 but waiting for my video restart to reload-it is definitely a grind
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I decided not to do HoF today. Well, I'll give it a go later for kicks, but still getting my classic fix right now.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    3 times through classic so far but I need to finish  DTI just to say that I did it
    Bought 5 restarts using 80 gold boost on 6-9 with mays and didn’t get past. The difference of difficulty between 6-8 and 6-9 was way too extreme. Maybe I’ll try during the live boost but I’ll stick to classic. 
    4 more tries. Almost out of gold trying to get s guy to sit on my bench until I get some pxp-I must be an idiot. Rounds 1-8 are easy but it’s like using a wiffle bat against Paxton
    Finally. Way too much time and gold
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    It’will get easier trust me. I’ve dwindled down in spending gold  on HOF each week since it’s started. You will be able to get through quicker and less spent gold @2003cobra
    Well I am sure everyone has been waiting on pins and needles to see if I made it thru HOF yesterday. So here is my update. Waited until live boost hit at 6. Used 80g boost plus live boost and beat Paxton with double lefty skill Marte with ease. Then used 80g boost on my double righty skill keeper Harper and whooped Scherzer. It was a nice feeling of accomplishment to beat HOF using only 160 gold and 1 video restart. Thanks again for all the advice.
    Nice job. Maybe I should have bought Marte 
    2003cobra said:
    Nice job. Maybe I should have bought Marte 

That Bregman in the specials is also going to be a beast if you're wanting a lefty killer. But yes Marte is a beast. using a live boost plus 80g boost put him at like 321 overall. He smashed Paxton.
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    ZaneJ78 said:
    Well I am sure everyone has been waiting on pins and needles to see if I made it thru HOF yesterday. So here is my update. Waited until live boost hit at 6. Used 80g boost plus live boost and beat Paxton with double lefty skill Marte with ease. Then used 80g boost on my double righty skill keeper Harper and whooped Scherzer. It was a nice feeling of accomplishment to beat HOF using only 160 gold and 1 video restart. Thanks again for all the advice.
    What level skills is your prime harper at?

• sherold22sherold22 Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Is the Meadows everyone refers too, is that the double boosted WOH one?
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    sherold22 said:
    Is the Meadows everyone refers too, is that the double boosted WOH one?

Not sure but from context I'm guessing they are referring to the Prime Meadows who was released a while back.  Although the double skilled WOH Meadows is really good too. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Double woh Meadows slays any pitcher in his path.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71