Gold Offers Ban

midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
edited June 2019 in General TSB Discussion
This morning, when I click on "offers" for gold it just spins and eventually saids, "No offers are available to you".
DELETED

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Offerwall appears to be down for everyone right now, at least the guys in my club are saying so.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    down here as well.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited June 2019
    So, it that where you get all of your olive oil and balsamic vinegar? Just have Postmates bring em over?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Yep - offers are down - is this also the end of double offers?? Or maybe the return of double gold videos..... or more likely, more technical challenges that 19 seems to be hit with that will eventually get back on track.
    edited June 2019
    For what it's worth - in 18 when I encountered a tap joy ban it appeared in the form of all offers attempted went immediately to failed status, didn't even sit in pending 

‐--------

I still want to state my innocence ofcourse incase the 19 VIP stealth squad are monitoring this thread! 😀😀
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Seem to be working again. Opened  my wall to check my pending offers and loaded up just fine.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    benny100 said:
    For what it's worth - in 18 when I encountered a tap joy ban it appeared in the form of all offers attempted went immediately to failed status, didn't even sit in pending 

‐--------

I still want to state my innocence ofcourse incase the 19 VIP stealth squad are monitoring this thread! 😀😀
    If you're banned from TJ, you won't be able to access the offer wall. Instead, you'll be greeted with a message that states you've been banned. In your case, Benny, you 'just' need to contact TJ and beg for forgiveness(likely reset ad id?) and/or clear up a misunderstanding. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    benny100 said:

‐--------

If you're banned from TJ, you won't be able to access the offer wall. Instead, you'll be greeted with a message that states you've been banned. In your case, Benny, you 'just' need to contact TJ and beg for forgiveness(likely reset ad id?) and/or clear up a misunderstanding. 

Gotcha - it did get straightened out - so must have been a one time reset - dont do it again event! Think it was last summer and videos were hit and miss at some point
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts