Options

Resetting Legend Didn't Work

JudgeAndFuryJudgeAndFury Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
So, having played the game for a couple of months or so now, I realized I didn't make my legend the way I should've, so I tried to reset him, switch his position, batting hand, and player type, and at first, it worked, so I leveled him up as high as I could, back up to silver 8, and then I play a game, come back, and all of a sudden he's back to the player he was beforehand, with the original position and player type. So now I'm out 500+ gold, 40k+ experience, and for nothing. A little help here?

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I'm having this issue right now as well. I spent the 500 gold to do my legend the right way, 80k+ xp (and however much cash/gold/Evo) leveling him a bit and my legend is switching back and forth between the old guy and the new guy 😩 CS has yet to respond to me, has your issue been resolved @JudgeAndFury?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    JudgeAndFuryJudgeAndFury Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'm having this issue right now as well. I spent the 500 gold to do my legend the right way, 80k+ xp (and however much cash/gold/Evo) leveling him a bit and my legend is switching back and forth between the old guy and the new guy 😩 CS has yet to respond to me, has your issue been resolved @JudgeAndFury?
    It most certainly has not, and my guy won't even switch to the position and player type I made him. It's incredibly aggravating, especially with this Yankees promo out this weekend, that 500 gold would've been nice to use on the Yankees box. :disappointed:
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Dang, CS couldn't help you out? I sent them a bunch of screenshots and after about a day and a half they deleted my original legend from my account and I've had my newbie ever since. That was just this morning, though, so I'll continue to keep an eye out. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    ChuckNaztyRoxChuckNaztyRox Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I contacted CS through the app. Same exact thing happened to me and they were able to reset my Legend. It automatically goes back to level 1 bronze though.